Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Influence of the Hispanic Consumer has never been greater

For over 15 years, I have been actively involved with Hispanic consumers, advising Fortune 500 clients on how to effectively reach, connect and market to them. With this blog, I'm hoping to bring this "Latino" consumer that I know and love so much to life; to document the stories and anecdotes of the US Latinos I interact with every day and bring some new perspective about this market. I want to catch the buzz on the street and raise awareness of the things Latinos say in real life... outside of a focus group, ethnography or paid research.


I hope you enjoy reading these stories and look forward to your comments and shared stories about Latinos in this country.


Enjoy!


Larissa




No comments:

Post a Comment